GA technologies Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “the Company”), following the Guidelines for Companies to Prevent Damages by Anti-social Forces” published by the Japanese government, has established this Basic Policy on Anti-social Forces. The Company declares it will put in place a system to achieve this basic policy as well as ensure the appropriateness and soundness of its business operations.
- The Company will block all relationships with anti-social forces including business relationships.
- The Company will reject any and all unreasonable demands from anti-social forces.
- The Company will respond to unreasonable demands from anti-social forces as an organization and take both civil and criminal legal action.
- The Company will establish close working relationships with outside professionals to prepare for unreasonable demands by anti-social forces.
- The Company will not provide funds to anti-social forces.
- The Company always be mindful on interventions from anti-social forces and ensure the safety of its employees.
- Officers and employees will comply with this basic policy and laws and will not interact with members of anti-social forces nor engage in any and all actions that may be construed as such.