GA technologies Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “the Company”) engages in the management and buying/selling of real estate including collective housing such as condominiums and single-family homes.
- In order to fulfill its business objectives, the Company will obtain, use and provide personal information according to appropriate methods based on a clear definition of use. The Company will put measures into place to ensure that personal information obtained by the Company will be used within the purpose of use and not outside this purpose of use.
- The Company will comply with laws, ordinances, national guidelines and other rules on the handling of personal information for the handling of all personal information (including specified personal information).
- When consigning the handling of part or all of the personal information, the Company will select companies and individuals that satisfy management standards, enter into a formal agreement, and carry out appropriate measures and management.
- The Company will engage in sufficient security controls and countermeasures to address risks, such as the divulgation, loss, damage to and destruction of personal information, and take corrective action.
- The Company will respond to and address requests for disclosure, etc., from persons whose personal information it handles.
- The Company will establish a hotline to address complaints in an honest and swift manner.
The Company’s personal information management system is compliant with Japanese Industrial Standards JISQ 15001-2006.
Details on our handling of personal information and other matters are posted on the relevant page.
Date established: July 1, 2016
Date of latest revision: August 1, 2018
Ryo Higuchi, President & CEO
GA technologies Co., Ltd.
Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower 40F, 3-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6290 Japan
TEL: 03-6230-9180 FAX: 03-6230-9181
*GA technologies Co., Ltd. has obtained Privacy Mark certification.